13 August 2006

Empty!

The unit is empty, save for some sweeping that needs done, not just really, just want to besure I get my deposit back. Funny how once decisions are made others try to superimpose their decision or call to a judgement of sorts upon what decisions were made.

Crying in public isn't really my cup of tea, but it happens, so I'll deal with it... and so will the others. I nearly did it again today when the guys from the auction house picked up the organ and the hutch and then nearly again at the Kum & Go afterwards.

Now the next step is to just figure out the litter of mom's stuff that floats around the house. For me the wonder is will my sister find the time or should I say make time or will my house be litter for a few more months. My own house is driving me nuts due to the 'litter' of boxes and totes and then just my normal clutter stuff.

No comments: