29 November 2005

winter wonderland?

What a way to start the day, beautiful snow every where... not much, just enough to make all things white. The not so pretty part of starting morning, all dressed ready for work and just need to start and warm up the car... ahhhh... but alas the car doors will not unlock and neither will they open, once I finally managed to get them unlocked. Frozen shut. Have you ever done a side body slam to a car before? Believe me, the car wins. Have you ever used a hammer on a car before? Well, a hammer blunted with a towel to use as what would be a "rubber mallot". 40 minutes later and I finally was able to get one door open.

Gotta love winter. :oP Wait, technically winter's not starting for 22 more days. I like the white stuff more than I dislike it, I just am not fond of moments like this a.m.


On another note, I got a letter back today, returned to me and I'm not sure why. Address is right to my knowledge, postage, more than enough... so why return a month later to me. Seems like postal systems all over the world are the same: they don't make much sense. Perhaps one day in my dreams I'll figure this out.... or else it'll just get chalked up to one the great unsolved mysteries of the universe.

No comments: