27 November 2005

God-moments

It amazes me how a little stop at the healthmart section of the local grocery store can turn into one of those moments that you know was set up by God. Her name is Artha, "like Martha, without the M" she told me. I bet we stood in the heathmart section for half an hour just talking, talking about what we are learning of organic and health food, of what we still need to learn and of what God has done. A kindred spirit in God. Ms. Artha touched my heart and blessed me and I thank God for His hand in the middle of it all. It was hard to part ways. We said if do not meet again now, we will again... "when we've been there 10,000 years..."

A most perfect way to start this Advent season.

The candle of hope was light today. A reminder of God's hope for the world: Jesus. A reminder to hope.

No comments: