15 February 2006

Hi, Hi!

Been a few days, wow, time flies!!! The past 9 days have been intersting. I went on my business trip early, Tuesday afternoon to Overland Park, Kansas and got home in the evening on Thursday. With the fact that I accidentally grabbed 2 shirts to workout in, instead of pants and shirt, I didn't get any workouts on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday I took off to recouperate... haha... gotta cut yourself some slack at times.

Saturday was a 25 minute elliptical trip and some leg work. Sunday off. We celebrated my sissy's birthday, which was actually yesterday, Valentine's day. She went up on Monday to spend some time with her honey and got back yesterday. Well this morning, being the sneaky (at least I try sometimes) sister that I am, I took some balloons into her at work. Being a milestone birthday, she can't get by without some embarassment, now can she?!!!!!!

Thus far this week I've done 25 minuts on the elliptical daily and Tuesday I did an upperbody. But boy this waking up at the dead of night is for the birds... okay not the birds, for the moon, that's it. Well soon it's off to bed, got to catch up some.

~~~~~~~
missing, wishing, dreaming, scheming and loving from here to there
not more than a hearts beat, when I close my eyes or when you speak
a future to plan, but not in our hands alone
loving, wishing a hug or a simple hand hold

No comments: