25 December 2005

Merry Christmas!

Today is a day to celebrate God's love. A day of love, of hope, of peace, of joy and life. A day to give thanks for the greatest gift one could ever receive, Jesus. A day to be thankful for the blessings around us: mom's slow and steady healing from surgery; sissy's nuttiness, generosity and love; granny; Louie; my Emin; warm clothes to wear; a warm place to sleep; food to eat; health; and the ability to love.

It seems that I just can't get over love. It keeps coming up. Perhaps because God is trying to work more love into me, so I can show His love to others. It overwhelms me when I take a moment and think about God's love. The Love He sent this day, Jesus.

To all who may happen across this place, may love fill you to over flowing... and keep on growing in you and your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cinder-i thought we agreed on "eccentric" for my title in the family and as of today 5-03-06 i have been acting more adult like. not on purpose but because i have to once in a while and where all of the new babykid goat pics i've been seeing you take. moaner and lisa. molly, silver and snoopy and little loilie. got get one of little hermie before he's tacos. and don't forget the trips. ok i'm done. love ya baby.