22 December 2005

The kids..



Mom got her pictures developed so now I have a picture of the kids. They are so sweet. Since these photos they have grown a lot. Little Greg is the brown, black and white (on the left) and little Louie is the black and white. They seem to be a bit camera shy, but they sure love the attention and affection, all they can get.

About a week or so ago, my friend helped me out with giving me a ride back from mom's after dropping her car back off to her. My friend got to meet these two characters, live and in person. They could just about win any one's heart.

I asked, and come this spring it should be 'babyland' out at mom and Louie's place. Lots and lots of babies... if you try to find me and can't, come this spring, now you know where I'm at. Just loving on the kids.

No comments: