27 May 2013

My Beloved


My hubby and I have been having some really good conversations lately.  He amazes me some days, many days lately.  I love him so much.

While we have some unusual hurdles to jump in our marriage, we do manage to keep an honest and deep relationship that is filled with laughter.

I am grateful for my husband.

Every day he shows me his love.  He is my biggest fan. He supports my dreams.  He makes me laugh.

My husband is dedicated to growth and change.

He tells me I have ruined him... his previous asshole self.

I can say loving him has changed me as well. He inspires me to grow and become a better me.  Together we are better.  He has helped me to love myself.  He challenges me and loves me for who I am now and who I am becoming.

We laugh, we cry, we encourage and build up one another.  Our marriage is not perfect, but we love one another and have faith and love in God.



I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feeds his flock among the lilies. ~ Song of Solomon 6:3

No comments: